What to expect
Flow is a fast expanding creative digital agency and we are looking to recruit a dynamic Digital Marketing Apprentice to help drive the business forward.
You will be working within a fast paced environment with the support of some of the best digital talent in the North East.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing Executive will help with the planning and delivery of search engine optimsation, pay per click and social media campaigns.
- SEO and PPC planning and implementation
- Social media management
- Tracking campaign activity (both online and offline) and creating reports
- Developing campaign ideas and brainstorming with the wider marketing team
- Producing copy and proofreading content
- Maintaining websites using CMS systems and basic HTML
- Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Webmaster tools
- All other digital marketing related duties
- Knowledge of current Ecommerce, Web and Digital Marketing industry
- Ability to work alone and within a team
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Motivated, pro-active and a desire to succeed
- Organised and professional with a can-do attitude
- 25 days’ paid holiday per year, plus bank holidays
- Staff Benefits Package (Cyclescheme, Apple Employee Discount + more)
Please email your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]